Founded in 1995 to produce slab-stock foam, today Fompak is a specialized manufacturer of foam and interior trim components for the automotive industry. With 1300 employees, the company operates in 6 production plants in Turkey and Romania with its new, modern facilities.
The company designs and manufactures passenger car and light commercial vehicle trim components for leading domestic and international OEMs.
- 1995Slab-stock foam production begins
- 1996Molded foam production begins
- 2001Plastic injection unit is established
- 2005Plastic injection unit is modernized
- 2007Trim component production begins
- 2008Slab-stock foam production is moved to a new plant in Kütahya
- 2009Dashboard production begins
- 2010Sun Visor unit is established. Located on a 2,500 square meter area, the new unit employs 100 and has an annual production capacity of 6,000,000 parts.
- 2011Trim component production is moved to a new plant in Kütahya, which is located on a 7,000 square meter area and employs 130. Molded foam production is moved to a new plant in Bursa.
- 2012Sun Visor unit is expanded; Headliner unit is expanded with the addition of a fourth production line.